phpMyAdmin makes the task of managing your MySQL databases easier and more efficient, and it allows you to manage those available databases from anywhere. With phpMyAdmin, you can create, edit, back up, Import, export, and delete databases, as well as manage database tables.
Import Database using PHPMyAdmin
1) Login to cPanel
2) Open phpMyAdmin and Click the phpMyAdmin icon
3) Select the database that you need to Import
4) Click Import Button
5) Under file to Import, click Browse Button
6) Select the backup file you previously created (it will be either a .sql .zip or .tar.gz file).
7) Click Go Button
8) When the database has been imported successfully, you will see the message to: Import has been successfully finished, ## queries executed.
Congratulations, you have just imported a database!