As a part of ensuring security, dollar1hosts perform a CSF security scan from WHM. We may get the following error after the scan.
“CHECK CSF LF_SCRIPT_ALERT OPTION WARNING THIS OPTION WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN A LARGE AMOUNT OF EMAIL IS SENT FROM A PARTICULAR SCRIPT ON THE SERVER, HELPING TRACK DOWN SPAM SCRIPTS”
To fix this error :
1) SSH into the server.
2) Edit the csf configuration file by using following command:
3) Search for LF_SCRIPT_ALERT = “0?
4) change the value from “0? to “1? to fix the issue.
5) Restart the CSF.
You may also get the following error :
“CHECK EXIM FOR EXTENDED LOGGING (LOG_SELECTOR) WARNING YOU SHOULD ENABLE EXTENDED EXIM LOGGING TO ENABLE EASIER TRACKING POTENTIAL OUTGOING SPAM ISSUES. ADD:LOG_SELECTOR = +ARGUMENTS +SUBJECT +RECEIVED_RECIPIENTS”
1) Edit the exim configuration file by using following command :
2) Change the value from “log_selector = +all” to the following :
LOG_SELECTOR = +ARGUMENTS +SUBJECT +RECEIVED_RECIPIENTS
3) Save changes.
4) Restart the CSF.
This should resolve the error